link to their webpage-http://ramkrishnasewasadan.org/home.htm
Swami Parswarupanand believes that Humanity is the biggest religion, it is the final estimation, that concludes the existence of man in nature alone with all other creatures born of and by the Holy Mother Yogmaya. Therefore, he dislike those people who are inhuman, in other words who have developed brutality in their hearts or you can say they are loveless. Love is all that makes a man human and existing personality of nature.
What do you want to achieve?
My master Swami Bodhanand ji, had a vision in Deoband regarding health services. He wanted to establish a hospital and a cancer research institute, for this purpose. He acquired this land of 6 acres on which some anti-social elements caused litigations, which continued from 1972 to 2005.This was a strong hindrance in the path of the project. In the mean while 1988 Swami Bodhanand ji left for the celestial abode. The vision was transferred to me, now it was not only a vision but a Sankalp. However, we won the cases and project finally started in 2005 and now it is running.
- Homeopathic hospital
- General clinic of Shri ram Krishna Cancer Hospital
- Shrimati Triveni Devi Dhanuka Centre for Chemotherapy
- Diagnostic unit for Pathology and Radiology
- Mantha Ram Child Care and General Hospital
- Meditation unit
- Shri Durga Mandir
- Shri Shiv Mandir
- Shri Laxmi Narayan temple
- Shri ram Krishna Gaushala
- Project Upwan for plants
- Samadhi Shri Bodhanand ji Maharaj, Founder of the Trust
Dr. A.D Dey M.D
Dr. V.K Mohanty M.D in radiation oncology;
Dr. Siddhartha Hora MBBS, DMB, FIPM Germany;
Dr. Manita Gauri MBBD, DLO
Dr. S Dev MBBS DNB DLO
Dr. Shiv Kumar M.D Pathology
Dr. A. K Gupta M.D Radiology
Dr. Krishna Kumar DMLT
Dr. Deepak Jain BAMS
Dr. Vineet Kumar Tyagi BAMS
Mr. Prabhat Kumar
Miss Rajni Sharma
Miss Aparna Rana
Mr. Rati Ram
Mr. Lokesh Kumar
Are participating the project under the guidance of Bhagini Ashu the Vice President of the trust,Shri Arun Kanti Chakravarty Joint Secretary and all other members of the trust adding a hand to mine to progress up the project. Every year approximately 30000 new patients are treated suffering from different kind of diseases in our Institute.
What kind of challenges do you face in running this Institution?
There mainly 3 types of challenges-:
- Financial– Financial Challenges are due to the place where our project is located. Every person before donation wants to verify, the status of the institution, the reason being as soon as Deoband is clicked on the internet the donor finds it a place of terrorism where terrorists are generated, however it is not TRUE. The other big institution in Deoband are basically Islamic institutions and throughout in the world Islam has been a symbol of Terrorism. A simple donor thinks why should he waste his money by donating in a place where such persons to being served who belong to terrorism. Thus, constant paucity of funds has blocked the incessant growth of the institution. We need a liberal thought that man everywhere is a man, and man is divine, no one can show mercy to him. The service of man is worship of god.
- Social– Deoband is a place where 80 percent Muslims live and 20 percent all other castes. This ration has caused a social imbalance. A racial favor and propensity towards Muslim organizations. As a hospital we are to face the challenge of Islamic hospitals, this is racism and religious propensity.
- Political– In up the government variation also effects the growth of the hospital some government favors Scheduled caste, some Muslims, some OBC, some businessmen, very rare are balanced. I cannot explain and criticize the government publically. But it is a great hindrance in the progress of our Institution.
How much funds do you need to grow this place?
For cancer hospital and research institute project the trust needs 200 crores, it is a big amount however not impossible to get collected if every member of this world donates only one rupee for this altruistic charitable cause.